Indigo Indigo Advanced Lash Elixir

5902188500578

New

Indigo Advanced Lash Elixir

Conditioner which stimulates eyelash growth - Lash Elixir

To understand how amazing is the Indigo Lashes conditioner it is important to know how the human hair grows. Each hair grows in a cycle: at the beginning, there is a rapid growth phase then it slows down and at last, it falls out. From the same follicle new hair grows out and the cycle starts again. The whole cycle lasts 30-45 days. Anagen - which is the first phase of growth is the best moment for our lashes - in this phase, they are strong, healthy and longer with each day. About 60% of our lashes are in the anagen phase the remaining 40% is in rest or reduction phase. Anagen - which is the first phase of growth is the best moment for our lashes - in this phase, they are strong, healthy and longer with each day. About 60% of our lashes are in the anagen phase the remaining 40% is in rest or reduction phase.

The Indigo Lashes formula makes the anagen phase longer, it stops the lashes from going into catagen phase. When regularly applied Indigo Lashes increases the number of lashes in anagen from 60% to 98%. This increases the number of lashes in anagen phase by 1/3 and they are long, healthy and springy.

Indigo Lashes is an advanced and professional lash conditioner will yield results which were unimaginable a few years ago.

Today they are at the arms reach

The anagen - the growth phase lasts longer which naturally causes the lashes to grow longer than before. 

One of the ingredients in Indigo Lashes - MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17 has been clinically proven to elongate lashes by 1/4 of their present length and this is only one of the many ingredients in the conditioner. The formula which has been developed by Indigo Advanced Cosmetics for last 2 years is a unique combination of biogenic amino acids, peptides and active ingredients which by synergy effect nourish your lashes and give them new life

How does your conditioner work when you apply it to your lashes?

  • it gets absorbed into STEM Cells and follicles
  • it blocks the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which is responsible for falling out lashes
  • activates hair follicles - enhances their growth by 1/4.
  • amino acids activate dormant hair follicles by stimulating lash growth
  • the peptide smooth out the scales of the lashes and make them springy.
  • regulates blood flow to the follicles which is essential for hair growth.
  • the smallest amino acids particles absorbed into the lashes and strengthen them from the inside.
  • serum contains emollients which protect lashes from becoming brittle and losing keratin

How to apply a lash serum?

The conditioner should be applied to clean and dry skin before sleep. Apply it using the applicator the same way you apply eyeliner - close to lash base on the upper eyelid.

The container comes with an applicator - at the bottom of the container, there is a button which ensures that the precise amount of product will be applied on the eyelid.

The serum can be applied also on the brow arch and rubbed into the brow hair.

The detailed ingredient list is written on the packaging.

More details

This product is temporary out of stock

€ 45,00

tax incl.

Write a review

Indigo Indigo Advanced Lash Elixir

Indigo Indigo Advanced Lash Elixir

Indigo Advanced Lash Elixir

Conditioner which stimulates eyelash growth - Lash Elixir

To understand how amazing is the Indigo Lashes conditioner it is important to know how the human hair grows. Each hair grows in a cycle: at the beginning, there is a rapid growth phase then it slows down and at last, it falls out. From the same follicle new hair grows out and the cycle starts again. The whole cycle lasts 30-45 days. Anagen - which is the first phase of growth is the best moment for our lashes - in this phase, they are strong, healthy and longer with each day. About 60% of our lashes are in the anagen phase the remaining 40% is in rest or reduction phase. Anagen - which is the first phase of growth is the best moment for our lashes - in this phase, they are strong, healthy and longer with each day. About 60% of our lashes are in the anagen phase the remaining 40% is in rest or reduction phase.

The Indigo Lashes formula makes the anagen phase longer, it stops the lashes from going into catagen phase. When regularly applied Indigo Lashes increases the number of lashes in anagen from 60% to 98%. This increases the number of lashes in anagen phase by 1/3 and they are long, healthy and springy.

Indigo Lashes is an advanced and professional lash conditioner will yield results which were unimaginable a few years ago.

Today they are at the arms reach

The anagen - the growth phase lasts longer which naturally causes the lashes to grow longer than before. 

One of the ingredients in Indigo Lashes - MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17 has been clinically proven to elongate lashes by 1/4 of their present length and this is only one of the many ingredients in the conditioner. The formula which has been developed by Indigo Advanced Cosmetics for last 2 years is a unique combination of biogenic amino acids, peptides and active ingredients which by synergy effect nourish your lashes and give them new life

How does your conditioner work when you apply it to your lashes?

  • it gets absorbed into STEM Cells and follicles
  • it blocks the 5-alpha reductase enzyme which is responsible for falling out lashes
  • activates hair follicles - enhances their growth by 1/4.
  • amino acids activate dormant hair follicles by stimulating lash growth
  • the peptide smooth out the scales of the lashes and make them springy.
  • regulates blood flow to the follicles which is essential for hair growth.
  • the smallest amino acids particles absorbed into the lashes and strengthen them from the inside.
  • serum contains emollients which protect lashes from becoming brittle and losing keratin

How to apply a lash serum?

The conditioner should be applied to clean and dry skin before sleep. Apply it using the applicator the same way you apply eyeliner - close to lash base on the upper eyelid.

The container comes with an applicator - at the bottom of the container, there is a button which ensures that the precise amount of product will be applied on the eyelid.

The serum can be applied also on the brow arch and rubbed into the brow hair.

The detailed ingredient list is written on the packaging.

If you have any questions please contact us:

Email: office@indigonails.ie

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndigoNailsLabIreland/

We shipping in Ireland only

Delivery in 1-2 days

SSL payment security

Internationaly awarded products

Accept

We are using cookies to offer you best shopping experience. By continuing using this website you accept our T&C's