A manicure straight from Hollywood! Shimmering nails with a glow of real 24k gold.
If you want to achieve a beautiful "chrome" nails in a warm gold shade? No problem!
1. Get your nails ready:
- matt the surface with a buffer or nail file 100/180 with an 180 side
- remove any grease and dust with Cleaner
- put on Acid Free Primer or an Acid Primer
2. Apply two coats of Protein Base
3. Apply Sugar Effect of a Paint Gel as a base colour.
4. Put a top coat on - the best for this is Wet Look.
5. On the prepared nail put on Metal Manix ® 24k with our applicator.
6. To keep the design flawless it needs to be protected with a use of Wet Look - it's a flexible shining gel which will not crack on a double layer of Protein Base and will keep the effect safe from harm. ( If there is such need, put another layer of Wet Look)
It is important to remember to cover the free edge - this will keep the effect from rubbing of the nails.